COVID-19 Secure AHBC
We can confirm that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
How We Are Complying
GOV.UK guidance link : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- Each of the six main entrances has a COVID-19 Secure sign with the four key messages, also a dispenser with hand gel, plus signage to highlight our recommendations.
- Our communal door handles will be sanitised regularly
- Toilets will be deep cleaned regularly and surfaces sanitised
- Kitchens are regularly cleaned and services sanitized
- Staff that feel ill should stay at home and get tested before returning to work.
- For your own and other peoples’ safety, face masks should be worn by everyone when walking around Allen House hallways, toilets, lift, or moving from one office to another.
- Only staff from the same office in the lift at the same time.
- Parcel delivery people will be turned away from Reception if not wearing a mask.
- When collecting parcels from Reception, please wear a mask.
- Do not visit Reception unless absolutely necessary. Please phone 01279 834834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our portal.
- Where possible contact reception by e mail : email@example.com or phone 01279 834834
- To report repairs to reception log onto AHBC Portal and select Job Sheet and follow instruction where you will get a reply within 24 hours informing you whether your job has been marked urgent red 24 hours, amber 7 days, or green 14 days. Where possible jobs will be carried out between 7.30am to 9am when your office is unoccupied or maintenance staff will where face masks.
Office units with 5 or more staff
- Form a reception area within your unit and protect your receptionist from visitor with screens or barriers and provide hand gel at point of entry. Please see: https://www.cambsprint.co.uk/ https://dv8create.co.uk/ for in-house providers of screens.
- Staff that feel show symptoms should be sent home and get tested before returning to work.
- Staff should take their own cleansing wipe to toilets to sanitize anything they may touch.
- Do not over populate your office unit respect social distances.
- Form barriers where desk are close to one and other.
Office units with 4 or less staff
- Staff that show symptoms should be sent home and get tested before returning to work.
- Provide hand gel for staff and ask them to wash their hands when returning to office.
- Staff should take their own cleansing wipes to toilets to sanitize anything they touch.
COVID-19 Guidance for getting tested : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-getting-tested